Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Post Film Theory

My first blog. Let me take an opportunity to thank my professor  from Kean University for letting me see a new way of looking at movies. Your teachings will stick with me as I continue to write stories. Thank you.

Now, unto freedom. The first movie that I will discuss is "Cheaper by the Dozen 2." As far as the antics of the younger kids getting themselves into trouble, the sequal doesn't top the first movie. The only explosive scene that was used for the second movie is the firecraker found in Mark Baker's bag (Forrest Landis). The movie repeats the scene of the soaked in meat when Tom Barker (Steve Martin) sits in the chair where his rival, Jimmy Murtaugh  (Eugine Levy) was suppose to sit as a adaptation from the first movie where Aston Kutcher's character is attacked by the Baker's dog (ouch! lol). 


What did make the movie memorable was the transitions of the baker kids. Lorraine Baker (Hilary Duff ( she's a prego) ) graduates from high school and wants to move to NY for the internship in Allure magazine (hate her right now jk...). The oldest child, Nora Baker (Piper Pearbo) is married and is pregnant. The one transition that is memorable is Sara Barker (Alyson Stoner) where she develops a crush on Elliot Murtaugh (Taylor Lautner (i like older women) ).  Alyson Stoner brings the audience back of a time of first loves/crushes.Charlie Baker (Tom Welling (I'll miss Smallville) ) falls for Anne Murtaugh (Jamie King) the oldest child in the Murtaugh family. The final ending shows how the Baker kids grow up, but not loose sight of what is important, family.



With that said I am famish. The food that does pops in my mind is white sausage on a hot preztel bun; carmalized with cooked onion and some mustard. Delishious. One of the tasty treats in Upper East Side in New York City. I can't cook for the like of me, but I sure love to eat like I can. =D.  Mustard is required. Tell me your favorite treats. I would love to hear, along with any of your favorite movies. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment